This Diy Unicorn Ribbon Ring is perfect for decor in a room or even a birthday party. Easy to make and looks amazing!
- Glitter cardstock paper
- Decorative cardstock paper
- Decorative flowers
- Hot glue gun
- Various ribbons
- Small metal craft hoop
- Start by rolling a corner of a piece of glitter cardstock paper into a cone shape. You want the top to be pointed, and to radiate down into a cone at the bottom. Cut the rolled cone out, keeping it rolled at all times.
- Use hot glue to secure the rolled paper in the back. Trim the top to a tip that you are happy with, and cut the bottom so that it is level all the way across.
- Cut out two ear shapes from decorative cardstock paper.
- Hot glue the unicorn horn to the top of a metal hoop. Hold it in place until the glue has hardened. Do not worry if the glue shows, you will cover this up later.
- Use the hot glue gun to attach the two ears to the top of the metal hoop, one on either side of the unicorn horn.
- Attach some decorative flowers along the base of the unicorn horn and the ears to cover up and glue spots.
- Cut various lengths of different colors and widths of ribbons. Tie them in knots at the bottom of the metal hoop, allowing them to hang down on the bottom.
- You can attach a loop of ribbon at the back of the top of the hoop behind the unicorn horn if you would like to hang your unicorn ribbon ring.