I have been coming up with quick and easy treats that kids and adults alike will love. Peppermint Oreo Bark is one of my favorites due to how easy it is. Perfect for holiday parties and treats.
I would never have put Oreo’s and Peppermint together until now. I am not a huge peppermint fan, but you can put as little or as much as you want into it. Peppermint Oreo is actually a great combination together. Husband and Toddler loved it.
You can use different melting chocolates for different colors and flavors. I also thought about adding in extra Oreo which I might do next time. (We are addicted to oreo’s here.)
Now that the holidays are winding down this can be used for any party you go to or host. I know I would eat it year round, with or without peppermint. Make it your own and enjoy it.
*Side Note – Not all melting chocolates taste the same (at least to me) so find the brand you like best. I use mainly Wilton Brand.
Peppermint Orea Bark
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
- 12 Oz White Candy Melts
- 3 Oreos
- 2 small Candy Canes
- Place Oreos in a ziploc bag and crush them with the bottom of a cup or a rolling pin. Do the same with the candy canes.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Melt candy melts according to directions, either in microwave or on stove top. We also love this Wilton Candy Melting Pot!
- Pour the white candy melts on the parchment paper.
- Use a butter knife to smooth it out.
- Top with crushed Oreos and candy canes.
- Let Harden/Freeze for 1-2 hrs